Monday, July 21, 2014

Whoops

So, with a baby and a demanding job, I just didn't get around to posting. But I do like to share my makings here, so I'm gonna give it another go. Maybe posting pics mostly, maybe some words, but mainly pics! :)

So here are some of my mini-garden. Since we live in an appartment and only have a balcony (on which you can grow tons of stuff as well by the way), I also have a temporary small pallet-garden in a project with about 25 others. It's great! I added some buckets and stuff to grow pumpkins, zucchini and beans. I've already harvested radish, swiss chard, lettuce, and some (really small) beetroot!

First radish


Lettuce, swiss chard, beetroot, new radish


Extra tubs for pumpkin, zucchini and beans


First zucchini!


Preparing mini zucchini


Green exploding from the tubs


On the balcony:
Eggplant


Tomatoes


First homegrown meal this year! :) Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment