Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rough spot

Hi there, It's been a while due to some rough spot I hit in life...
I want this blog to be a happy space, so I'm not going to go into it.

I've been trying to work on some crafty stuff, but haven't had a chance to take good enough pics, so I'll show that soon. The last couple of days have been about making invitations for our wedding.

Yes, we're getting married. Pretty soon as a matter of fact, just a couple of weeks left!

Last weekend I bought myself some lovely, tasty teas at Waar and settled down with a cup of tea and some wedding invitations:

Being a craftster and all, I had to make the invitation myself, which proved to be way more work than I had expected. But W and I did it. We just need to (spray)glue the two parts together and then they'll be ready!

How have you been? Are you longing for spring just as much as I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment